Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lets loose 50lbs. together!!!

Hey ya'll I know many of us want to loose large amounts of weight and it'll be easier to do it together, daily motivation and reminders "hey boo lets go to the gym" we can do group challenges and and vent to each other about how badly we wanted to eat the whole cake but settled for just a slice! Add me and lets get this new year started out right!

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Let's do this! I had the flu all week and can't wait to get back in action tomorrow. My goal is to add 2k steps weekly. This was supposed to be my 10k steps week but as you can see this week is almost over and I clearly didn't meet it because I was unable to get out of bed.all week!

What is your regime?

I walk, havn't been able to run in almost 35 years. I go walk for 45 minutes before work ( I would like to also do this after work). I also challenge myself at work to do at least 250 steps every hour (12 hrs=250 steps). I eat 2 meals a day at least 6/7 days. I'm planning on eating bread/unrefined flour related products only once a week (I love bread) and to stay away from pasta and fried foods (only allowed once a month). I weigh myself today and will do so again a week from now.

Add me and we'll keep each other on track!

I would love to loose at least 50lbs in the next 8 months!

Best Answer

Yes, losing 50 pounds is my goal. Mostly by eating better and walking. I’m also doing stretching and some core exercises. I will be adding more to my routine as soon as I make exercising a habit. Add me. 

Best Answer
lols im not tech savy and im trying to add you but having issues lols,
thats the link to the group i made!

https://www.fitbit.com/group/23CGX8
Best Answer
0 Votes
lols im not tech savy and im trying to add you but having issues lols,
thats the link to the group i made!
I walk an hour every day at my office job and i work part time as a
waitress so i get that workout, i went to the gym today and am going to
start doing personal training once a week, theyll give me a meal/workout
plan and i thought it would be helpful not only to me but also everyone
else in the group. IM GOING TO LOOSE 30 LBS BY JULY **ahem**IT!!! 😂😂😂

Add me babe! lets get this goin!!!

https://www.fitbit.com/group/23CGX8
Best Answer
0 Votes

good luck to all of you in meeting your goals!

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer
0 Votes

Well it’s Monday, January 7th, 2019 and time for my weigh in. I’ve lost 3.5 pounds since last Monday. 13 pounds since December 22. Healthy me here I come.

Best Answer

look at you go!!! That's awesome!  Unfortunately I failed miserably this past week. My bank account got hacked and took literally everything so ate my stress away. but i stayed active so i guess that's the good side. I'm still 182 but this week is going to be better!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes