Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for friendly competition

Hi Everyone!

I'm looking for some friendly competition, because I'm getting married on the beach next August and I'd love to be in immaculate shape. The more the merrier! 😄

Best Answer
21 REPLIES 21
Hi PuckBunny19, I turn 60 in August and want to be as fit as possible and lose 10kg by then, happy to befriend you so we can motivate and challenge each other. Only 3 months to go. Sue
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there,

I'm 26 and would like to lose roughly 10 lbs and would like some accountability.. I'm not entirely sure how that works - so we become friends and can "compete" against each other while somewhat holding each other accountable for goals?

Thanks,

Kelly

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just purchased my fit bit yesterday.  I keep gaining weight and really only walk for exercise so I thought the fitbit was great motivation.  I would love some friendly competition.  I am 45, petite, and want to lose about 7 lbs.   I sit at a desk all day but try and walk 10 min 2x per day at work and then walk my dogs before and after work.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'd love to try to compete! it'll give us more motivation 😄

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm up to compete, lol, i'm going to be in a wedding on August 18th. If anyone else also wants it friend me. Good Luck!

KiKi
Best Answer
0 Votes

Just got a fit bit! Def need some competition to help motivate me to start using this. Looking to lose 10 pounds over the course of the summer. How do competitions work on here?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I would like to compete!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Love the compitition.  Motivates me.  Beach, marriage, August.  Great combination.  A little more than a month to do it.  Plenty of time.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I definitely am! 🙂 Add me, anyone 🙂

Best Answer

i'd be up for it.  it really could help alot.  sounds like i have more to lose than most and looking forward to it!  going on a cruise in october so need to get a handle on this.  🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm new and looking for friends too! Can I add some of you please? Looking to lose 28-35lbs so need lots of support/help/competition! 

Best Answer

I would love to compete as well!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Any one who wants to add me please do... 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hey! I just joined too and would like to lose about 35lbs. Would love the support/competition as well!
Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm also looking to lose 25-35lbs. How do we set up a competition here?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm down 30 with another 29 to go.  Feel free to add me!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm aiming for 30 to lose as well. Trying to go 5 lbs at a time. Count me in!

Best Answer

@PuckBunny19 I'm in!  What is measured? Is it a weekly challenge, etc?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Tiger OC!

I, too, am 45 years old and petite.  I'd love to lose 10-15 pounds and just got my Fitbit for Christmas.  SO excited to use it but am a bit intimidated as I don't know yet really how to use it to it's fullest extend.  I also am not sure how to really take advantage of the community and discussion boards fully.

But I'll sure try to motivate you and swap stories!   Good luck!  You can do it - one pound at a time! 

Best Answer
0 Votes