Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for friendly competition

Hi Everyone!

I just started using my fitbit again and now am working in an office setting. Sitting at this desk is killing me! I would love motivation, friendly competition, and support from others to get up and walk after work even if I'm tired! I'm 24 years old and trying to stay active while navigating through this new career world. Feel free to add me Smiley Happy

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

I am game!

Best Answer

me too Smiley Happy

Best Answer

I am in the same boat! Let's try and chat semi-regularly with check-ins and what not?! Add me! 🙂 I'm new, stuck in an office and REALLY trying to make healthy food choices ALONG with getting in my 10k steps a day.

Anyone have suggestions?!

Best Answer
I have had to be creative working at a desk all day. I now take stair breaks. I work on the 5th floor so I use them periodically throughout the day. I just bought a balance ball chair. The helps my posture and I can do stretches with it. We are lucky, we have an in house Zumba class once a week. I could use the motivation. Please add me if you like 🙂 I would love to chat with you all.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey,

This is my first time reading community posts, and obviously my first time replying. I'd be very happy to take part in some of the friendly competition! I'm 23 years old and have had the FitBit since last Christmas. For periods of time I take it very seriously and then I fall off and find it's been months since I tracked my steps... looking to start back up again and a little bit of motivation to keep me going this time. 

Thanks 🙂

Sadia

Best Answer
0 Votes

I wish to join too!Man Wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sounds like fun, I'd like to join everyone. I find a little friendly competion helps to keep me motivated. Anybody who wants to add me as a friend, please feel free. Thanks! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I too am looking for friendly competition.  I have tried to get a couple of my other fitbit friends in on financail challenges and only one is interested so far.  I thought it would be great to get a pool of people that would throw 1 to 5 dollars in a kitty each week and the winner takes it.  My cousin was interested too but she always gets 20,000 steps a day and I am hoping to find people that are in the normal goal range of 10,000 steps a day.  We could just mail each other the money.  I think it would be a fabulous motivator and not a huge expense and if there were enough people doing it it could prove to be profitable too.  What do you think?

Best Answer
0 Votes