Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Losing weight after achieving goal

ANSWERED

Hi Everyone,

I was 91.6kgs as on Feb 03rd 2018. Today I am 81.2kgs. Fitbit played a major role no doubt about it. I am 6 ft 1in and my current BMI is 23.6. I feel I should not lose any weight now as I would look sick if I get more leaner. What kind of changes should I bring w.r.t exercise, diet etc.,? I don't prefer protein shakes and I just eat chicken when it comes to meat.

Please recommend.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

If you want to eat healthy, but no longer lose weight, you might want to add some calorie dense foods items to your diet. Consider nuts, avocado, salmon, oils etc. Keep logging until you find that balancing point where you are at a maintaining level. Then you can start playing around that point and really have fun.

It can take a few tries to get there. Make sure to log your changes and only change something every 3 to 4 weeks, so you can see what the impact is.

Karolien | The Netherlands

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

What have you already considered or tried?

Best Answer
0 Votes

If you want to eat healthy, but no longer lose weight, you might want to add some calorie dense foods items to your diet. Consider nuts, avocado, salmon, oils etc. Keep logging until you find that balancing point where you are at a maintaining level. Then you can start playing around that point and really have fun.

It can take a few tries to get there. Make sure to log your changes and only change something every 3 to 4 weeks, so you can see what the impact is.

Karolien | The Netherlands

Best Answer

Hi Dave,

I haven't tried anything just yet. But want to take help from forum before  I can plan my diet. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Esya,

Thanks for you suggestion. I  would try what you have recommended. 

Best Answer