Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost 140lbs and put some back on... My story

Hello everyone

3 years ago I lost 140lbs with a lot of work and determination (see profile pic)... About a year ago the weight started to go back on and now here I am 40lbs heavier again... Ok I don't have so far to go but I promised myself I wouldn't get here again and it's soul destroying.

So my head straight (I'm a big believer in there's no point trying anything if your not in the right place mentally) and here I am really to get those numbers going back down and staying down!

If love friends for mutual support on this journey so feel free to add x
Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5
Dude, its nothing to be ashamed off.
I've lost and gained 150lbs twice.

Im now on my third stint to losing 150 lbs

Im down 80lbs and need another 70..

I know u will succeed

The biggest obstacle for many is admitting they need to lose weight.

I will be more than happy to,be a friend and hopefully an encouragement

Happy new years
Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Forums @Emsjay73 .  Don't beat yourself up about gaining some of the weight back, just recommit yourself and get back to where you want to be.  Sent you a FR as well.  Best of luck on your journey to a healthy lifestyle.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to fitbit! Don't feel bad about gaining some of the weight back. You lost it before you can do it again 🙂 I sent you a friend request feel free to message me anytime. 

Best Answer

Tell yourself "It's not a new year's resolution", it's a "#Realsolution" you're focusing on.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I commend you on losing so much weight to begin with. Keep your head high, you know that you can do this! I am sending you a friend request. I need to lose about 190 lbs, so having someone who has been there will be a great help

Best Answer
0 Votes