Did you mean: 

My calories are way too high

Fb is not logging my food correctly.
Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@Hawkersgirl wrote:
Fb is not logging my food correctly.

You'll have to expound on that if you want any actual help.

So what you said literally means:

You enter in food items (directly in FB or other site that syncs over) with certain calorie levels, and what is shown after doing that doesn't match.

And from your topic title, I'm guessing what you look at is higher in calories than what you just logged.

So based on what you briefly wrote - is that correct?

If so, that's a bug and should be on the discussion categories regarding the site, not weight loss.

And be specific with info, like is this logged through the iPhone app, or the website viewed on the iPhone browser.

What are the exact steps to see the error?

When you open topic in proper category anyway.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Help the next searcher of answers, mark a reply as Solved if it was, or a thumbs up if it was a good idea too.
Best Answer
When i log in my food on my iphone app, it is not logging it in correctly. I had three entries of thr same breakfast and two entries of dinner. I tried deleting them, but they would pop back up. Making me over on my calorie intake by over 2k calories.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I had logging similar logging errors entering meals on myfitness pal - they transferred to fitbit and showed double and sometimes triple entries.  Going to the log on my computer I was able to delete the duplicates OK.  I think what happened in my case is that MFP tried and failed to register that data was transferred.  With iphone it may be a similar thing.  If it persists, try re-installing the app~I had to do that when the mobile fitbit app stopped showing steps~

Best Answer

Yep, uninstall app and install again. App error.

App talks to app server, app server talks to account.

Once account is updated with info, it's sent back down the line.

It would be interesting if the website account shows same issue after it shows on phone.

Or is it one of those display is wrong, but math is right elsewhere?

And indeed, at least the MFP issue lets you delete the bogus meals, and if you don't edit a meal anyway - no issue it seems.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Help the next searcher of answers, mark a reply as Solved if it was, or a thumbs up if it was a good idea too.
Best Answer
0 Votes