Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My weight loss journey over the last 2 months

I am 167cm tall and my current weight after weight loss is 70kg. I have lost a little over 6kg (13lb) weight in the last 2 months. I was only running I want to ask the community if losing weight only by running and a low-carb diet is a good practice. Am I likely to gain my weight back if I stop running? Has anybody already followed my path? Please let me know!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi & welcome @suji106 

Congratulations on achieving a reduction in your weight. 

Is what you're doing a good practice? It seems like it is working for you so far. The bigger question, though, is this something that you want to maintain as a lifestyle change once you reach your goal? A good weight management program includes maintenance as well as weight reduction (or in some cases, weight increase). There's both the food side and activity. If you stop running and don't replace it with another activity, then you are likely to regain some weight. Same with the low carb diet. Is this something that you want to keep doing after you reach your goal? If not, then you might want to consider additional options for your weight management program, such as other activities that you enjoy doing when running is not an option. If you don't want to always be on a low carb diet, maybe portion control or mindfulness eating is something to try.

Think big picture and long-term for the best success. 

Cheers!

Rieko | N California USA MBG PE

Best Answer