Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEW 12 WEEK WEIGH LOSS CHALLENGE - Round 2

Hi everyone,

Come join our challenge group, as we start Round 2 today of a 12 week challenge to lose weight. 

All you have to do is join our activity group, and reply to the topic Round 2 Pledge week with your pledge of how much weight you want to lose in the next 12 weeks.

Here is the challenge activity group.  https://www.fitbit.com/group/22K9PK#

After you make your pledge, come back to the Activity Group each Tuesday and update your information so we can encourage everyone to stick with it and lose weight.  Each week a new topic will be setup.  Week 1 - Round 2 will be setup next Tuesday.  Just reply to the topic, and let us know how you are doing.

I lost 26.2 lbs during the first challenge.  I hope to lose 20 lbs during round 2. 

I hope to see you there!

John | Texas,USA | Surge | Aria | Blaze | Windows | iPhone | Always consult with a doctor regarding all medical issues. Keep active!!!
Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi I'm new to the challenge, today. My name is Teri, I just got my fitbit, and am hoping to drop 40 in the next year or so. My pledge for the next 11weeks is 15 lbs. best of luck to all, and happy walking/running etc! Cheers! T.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@JohnRi: we’ve been missing you and your contributions on the general discussion forums! All the best with your newest challenge!

Dominique | Finland

Ionic, Aria, Flyer, TrendWeight | Windows 7, OS X 10.13.5 | Motorola Moto G6 (Android 9), iPad Air (iOS 12.4.4)

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is a really old post. Started 4/26

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes