Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need a buddy who lives in Melbourne Australia to come workout with me…

Im looking for a workout buddy that lives near me and can come round to my place seems I just set up a huge Home Gym Set and I do a lot of exercises from the computer and I also have a dumbell set to help make the workouts that I do on my MAC much harder.

My new Gym Set is the:

Genki Home Gym Multi Station Fitness Exercise Equipment with Pulley Cable System

Product:
Get into shape in the privacy of your own home with the Home Gym Multi-Station Fitness Equipment. Perform a variety of exercises on this multi-station including bench presses, incline press, shoulder press, bicep curls, low pulley row, crunches, leg curls, knee raises and so much more! Full pulley and cable system lets you perform resistance exercises with high pulley and low pulley support.
Made of Hi-Grade heavy duty steel construction and padded with DuraFirm pads for comfort. Perform chest press on the multi-press station to improve and tone your mid to upper body. Work your upper body with the side press to tone and develop shoulder, pecs and bicep muscle groups.
Use the leg extension to exercise your hamstring muscles, or use it on the front and back of your legs to maximise your results. Don't waste money on costly gym memberships when you can do it all and target nearly every part of your body with this one unit. Designed with fitness conscious people in mind, this total body bench press will last you well into the future. Get the body you want today!
*Note: Max weight capacity of 150kg. Assembly Required.
Find More Sports & Fitness Fitness Machines Strength Training

Features:
Multi Station Home Gym
Multi-Function Press
Includes Incline Press, Bench Press, Shoulder Press and Chest / Mid Row Exercises Support
Fully Pulley And Cable System
High and Low Pulley for Resistance Training
Made of Hi Grade Steel
Target and Tone Specific Muscle Groups
DuraFirm Pads For Comfort
100lbs Weight Included
Max Weight Capacity 150kg

Specification:
Material Hi-Grade Steel
Padded DuraFirm Pads
Max Weight Capacity 150kg
Plates Weight 100LBS, 10pcs, 10LBS/pcs
Cable System Full Pulley (High and Low)
Possible Exercises
Bicep Curl
Butterfly
Incline Press
Bench Press
Shoulder Press
Chest / Mid Row
Crunches
Preacher Curls
Knee Raise
Lat Pull Front
Leg Curl
Leg Extension
Low Pulley Row
Preacher Curls-Reverse
Straight Arm Pullover
Vertical Bench Press
Wrist Curl

It seems amazing but I do need the help to become motivated as I just ended a 7yr membership with my local gym as i was getting very frustrated because when I started I just got out of a 6 month stay in hospital from a very major car accident which nearly took my life and I was very lucky I had to learn how to walk, talk, eat, touch again although I did lose 38 percent of my memory from my brain injury and I have also lost my taste and smell which Isnt to bad for whhat I went through....

Anyway I had to go gym as pysio at first and when I started 7yrs ago I weighed in at 49kg and now 7 yrs later I weigh in at 60kgs and Im not very happy at all.  I have never been this size in my intire life and I really need help loosing atleast 5-7kg to get me back into my comfort zone, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.

I did alot of reading up on why I put on weight and Ive read so much on how your body gets used to doing the same things each day even though I was going to the gym 5 days a week, 3 hours a day it seems my body adjusted to my workouts and I was using every equipment in there from cardio to all weights and then doing my own exercises such as Russian Twists, Kettlebell Workouts, Medicine Ball Exercises and so much more.  I even started doing different HIIT Classes, Boxing Classes and Weight Classes which was rediculous.  

This is why I gave up I was so down and out but I have now decided to get back into it but from the comfort of my own home and with this Machine I have bought and all the different exercises I have access to through my apps I have downloaded and the diffrent web sights I am using I'm actually finding that I'm starting to loose some weight-I THINK!!!! I dont own scales as Ive never needed them or believed in them but I have to go out and get myself a set now that Im working towards a goal and I think Im going to have to start measuring my body so I can start seeing if and when I loose cm's off my thighs, belly, arms etc.

I have become so obsessed in lossing weight that I dont even consume more than 700 calories a day most days.  All I have is my latte for breakfast and if I feel like I have an ice cream from my lunch snack and thats it!!!!!!!!!

SOMEBODY HELP ME PLEASE. I NEED A FRIEND TO HELP ME THROUGH THIS HARD TRANSITION.....

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Try some of these groups and see what you come up with

https://relliker.com/?s=Melbourne%20Australia

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes