Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need friends please!!

I'm just starting out but I would really appreciate if I could attend weekend warriors and different callenges with friends!! Trying to lose 50lbs by October and definitely need motivation to do so!!! I hope you all have a great day!!
Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

Take it one day at a time, and make smart eating choices every meal.  Take your lunches to work so you don't get caught in a "fast food situation". Eat fruit / and or vegetables between meals. Once a week, reward yourself with a small portion of whatever your craving is, but be very careful with this....this food could enhance further cravings.  Excercise at least 30 minutes every single day. On the days you really don't feel like it, those are the days when you tell youself how good you'll feel once you do it ! I know this to be a fact.  I lost 28 lbs in 10 weeks last year. I had a heart attack at the beginning of this year and am back at the working out as hard as I was last year. (54 years old yesterday) You'll get in these routines, and you'll get used to making those good choices !  You can do this ! If I can, ANYONE can !  Now, go do it, and good luck !!!!

Best Answer

HI there! I'm looking for people to do challenges with as well, so I'd love to be your friend. Actual people are such a great motivation!

Best Answer
0 Votes

id be willing to do the weekend warriors activity. i just got my fitbit flex today and im also trying to loose weight and stay modivated to go to the gym. i usually do better with a workout buddy.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I also just got my fitbit today and would be willing to do some of the gropus just now sure how to get started. I don't like gyms unless there are classes and I'm looking to get into "cross fit" workouts. I am int interested in a workout friend(s)

@Bentley415 wrote:
I'm just starting out but I would really appreciate if I could attend weekend warriors and different callenges with friends!! Trying to lose 50lbs by October and definitely need motivation to do so!!! I hope you all have a great day!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Id like to be your weight loss friend to do the challenges also

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi! I just got my Fitbit yesterday, and I would love to start doing challenges. Not sure how they work , but ull give it a go. Vsnt lose wright sitting on the couch!
Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi! I just got my Fitbit yesterday, and I would love to start doing challenges. Not sure how they work , but I'll give it a go. Can't lose weight sitting on the couch!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Added! Welcome to the forums!

Best Answer
0 Votes