Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need some friends to help

Im a male in min 20s amd need to lose 50 lbs. Lookin for friends in the same boat or some that have achieved this goal.

Thanks
Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello!  What I would do is go to your dashboard, click on community and then active groups.  Find a group that interests you.  This way you can find friends in your activity group with similar goals and interests.  To add people, click their name (next to a post) then once there click the link that says "view profile".  From there you can click the add as friend button to add them.

Good luck!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Other than not being in my mid 20's anymore (late 50's), my starting weight loss goal was 45 lbs.  Today is the end of my first week and I've lost 2.4 lbs.  I also just got (today) my ariba scales and will be weighing in weekly with them to reach my goal of 180 lbs.

I was a master fitness trainer in the Army (many years ago, true) and I've continually studied the physics and physiology of the body as it pertains to weight loss and general fitness.  I'd be happy to provide any layman advice and help motivate you to loosing the weight, so feel free to add me if you'd like.

“Your assumptions are your windows on the world. Scrub them off every once in a while, or the light won't come in.”
― Isaac Asimov

“Being ignorant is not so much a shame, as being unwilling to learn.”
― Benjamin Franklin
Best Answer
That's DriveDragon. Any advice amd motivation will help. I'll add you.

And you don't have to be in mid 20s just thur that in there to see if any people my age and usin fitbit and will to help
Best Answer
0 Votes