Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to lose 50 pounds by June 2015

This is the most I have EVER weighed.  Menopause is no party.  No energy/no motivation/arthritis is brutal and a desk job.  No excuses, just fact.  Am keeping up with my water, tracking calorries per meal is helping cut intake.  I know I have to start somewhere...each day is one more rung in the ladder.  🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

I've been there.  Three years ago I was 65 lbs heavier than I am now and thanks to the fitbit I've been able to monitor myself to keep from gaining it back (so far!)  For me the key is always tracking my food as I tend to underestimate how many calories I'm eating.  Good luck!  Your have an acheivable, yet difficult goal.  You've got a lot people here cheering you on!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I completely understand I am in the same boat.   My problem is I am good with tracking through the day, but night I don't.  Just a month ago I was exercising twice a day and not I cannot get motiviated.  I am so disgusted with myself as I know what I need to do - less calories in and more calories out - but motivation is not there.

Best Answer
0 Votes