Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Member Looking for Friends!

Im new to the Fitbit boards, I stopped using my fitbit awhile back but starting back up now.  Id like to make some friends on here that can help me stay motivated aswell as make challenges with.

I have a few goals id like to set, one being losing 30lbs by december, so if I lose atleast 8lbs a month I can surpass that by 2lbs!  Im trying really hard to get out of this rut, where I am always turned, turning to food, and ignoring walks.  I have a 9month old pup that I take for daily walks but I want to make them longer, I just feel like I really need motivation, that right now I cant give myself.

So if there is anyone out there, that we can share support for id be so happy!

Thanks

-C

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

I'm in the same rut... I will send you a friend request. I would love to do more challenges Smiley Happy

Best Answer

Have fun reaching your goals

Kitten Coffee

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner

Oh Wow 8 lbs per month is a pretty lofty goal!  That includes the holidays and trying to lose 2 lbs per week.  When I was first starting my journey I set huge goals like that only to be really defeated when I didn't make them.  For me, a smaller more attainable goal was the way to go. That way if I met or exceetded my goal!  Great!  I am not trying to talk you out of that being your goal. Just kind of wonder if its the best starting out? 

Feel free to add me though. 🙂

Best Answer

Im totslly done to help motivate, and make sure you are keeping up on the right track of success! feel free to add me and we can do challenges!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am in. I can cheer you.  I keep whining about having only two pounds to lose, but which refuse to budge. I need some kicking around the block, I think.  

Best Answer
0 Votes