Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New start tomorrow - help welcomed!

ANSWERED
Hi all I've not been very motivated lately so tomorrow is a brand new start. I want to hit at least 10000 steps a day and at least 30 active minutes daily too. Anything else I should aim for ??? 🙂
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Personally I'm wayyyy better at doing one thing at a time and slowly working my way up than starting more than one thing at once. For instance when I wanted to start getting healthy again I started with eating well, and really got that under control before I set a work out goal too. So if you're like me I'd say stick to this plan for a few weeks and gradually add new activities or maybe some clean eating goals 🙂

One thing that really keeps my step count up is to make sure that if I've been sitting for more than 30 minutes to get up and do something. It might be taking a walk, marching in place for a few minutes, or some side step/grape vines, but no matter what you do it'll help with your step count and with your overall health. 

If you've really got your mind set on an additional goal though I'd say go with calorie intake! 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Personally I'm wayyyy better at doing one thing at a time and slowly working my way up than starting more than one thing at once. For instance when I wanted to start getting healthy again I started with eating well, and really got that under control before I set a work out goal too. So if you're like me I'd say stick to this plan for a few weeks and gradually add new activities or maybe some clean eating goals 🙂

One thing that really keeps my step count up is to make sure that if I've been sitting for more than 30 minutes to get up and do something. It might be taking a walk, marching in place for a few minutes, or some side step/grape vines, but no matter what you do it'll help with your step count and with your overall health. 

If you've really got your mind set on an additional goal though I'd say go with calorie intake! 

Best Answer
Thanks that's such good advice I think you're right. I do tend to go into too much at once which leads to failure. Thank you.
Best Answer

Don't forget the most important thing to weightloss calories. Good luck!

Fitbit One + MyFitnessPal = - 100lbs
::You can't outrun your fork ::
Best Answer
0 Votes