Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OK-- Here Goes -- My Last Ten!!

Allright, since March 10 of this year I have lost a cool 47 pounds, and have only 11 to go to make my ultimate goal! So within the next two to three days, I will start the countdown from 10 to Goal. I believe I will hit goal weight sometime around December 1, another 7+ weeks from now, at my current  pound-and-a-half per week. So, gimme encouragement guys!! I can do this, I'm almost there!

EDIT: Thanks Fitbit!

EDIT: I'll use this thread as a log to keep track. Cheer me on!

Versa 4 through a Motorola Razr 2023 // Retired Charge 5, Blaze, Versa and Charge HR // Fitbit Fan since 2016, 50+ pounds lost
Best Answer
53 REPLIES 53

Slowly but surely, as of this morning:

FIVE!

I got a new job as the Evening Chef at a local Holiday Inn. It's a very physical on-your-feet work fast and hard type of job, and the calories get used up and the weight is starting to drop again. 

Versa 4 through a Motorola Razr 2023 // Retired Charge 5, Blaze, Versa and Charge HR // Fitbit Fan since 2016, 50+ pounds lost
Best Answer

Woo Hoo! Thats awesome!

Congrats on the new job as well! Smiley Very Happy

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you @WendyB!!

WendyB wrote:

Woo Hoo! Thats awesome!

Congrats on the new job as well! Smiley Very Happy

Best Answer

Still FIVE! I got through the Holiday season without any weight gain, although I ate and ate and ate. Lets see if I can knock off that last 5 pounds! My birthday (I will be 64yoa) is coming up at the end of March, and I think I would like to set that as goal date. 

Best Answer

Im rooting for you! Hope you make it by your set goal date! Would be a great BD Present 🙂

Community Council Member

Best Answer

Well here it is - March 2, 2017 - and I'm still stuck at the number 10!! 48 pounds lost, and ten to go. But the last couple of months have been relaxing and enjoyable, and I took some time off from dieting. I did, however, keep up my gonzo walking program. Although I stopped dieting for a while, I didn't gain any weight. But now Springtime is setting in, and I'm feeling the determination to knock off that last ten! So here goes!

Best Answer

Good to see you back!

Community Council Member

Best Answer

It's been a long time!! Since my last post in March thru about the middle of June, I stayed at approximately the same maintenance weight in the low 220s. 

For reference, with my Fitbit, my starting weight was 268. With the Fitbit as my guide, between March 10, 2016 and the middle of December 2016, I list around 50 pounds to 216. My final ultimate goal is 210. Well, Christmas knocked me up to about 222 or 223, and I doggedly stayed in the 220 to 225 range for the first 5-1/2 months of 2017. I was very happy with that weight loss, and my ability to maintain it.

Well, in the middle of June or so, at 224, I decided to engage the diet again and knock off those last 14 pounds to 210. In the 1-1/2 months since then, I've gone from 224 to 211 ----- and (drumroll) ----- my number is now officially:

ONE!!!!!

I think I'll make my goal on tomorrow morning's weigh in!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Here is my before picture, and another from last week at 213

IMG_1162.JPGOfficial Greyhound Pic Dec 2011.jpg

Best Answer

Congratulations! You look fantastic!

Best Answer

Congratulations! What a change! You are looking great!!

Best Answer

Thanks @Deborah58!!!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you thank you @Konababe!!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Awesome is all I can say.  remember this thread

Community Council Member

Best Answer
0 Votes