Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OK-- Here Goes -- My Last Ten!!

Allright, since March 10 of this year I have lost a cool 47 pounds, and have only 11 to go to make my ultimate goal! So within the next two to three days, I will start the countdown from 10 to Goal. I believe I will hit goal weight sometime around December 1, another 7+ weeks from now, at my current  pound-and-a-half per week. So, gimme encouragement guys!! I can do this, I'm almost there!

EDIT: Thanks Fitbit!

EDIT: I'll use this thread as a log to keep track. Cheer me on!

Versa 4 through a Motorola Razr 2023 // Retired Charge 5, Blaze, Versa and Charge HR // Fitbit Fan since 2016, 50+ pounds lost
Best Answer
53 REPLIES 53
Congrats! That's awesome!

WTG in the new size as well! Woot!
Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

@WendyB Thanks! I appreciate the encouragement. 

Versa 4 through a Motorola Razr 2023 // Retired Charge 5, Blaze, Versa and Charge HR // Fitbit Fan since 2016, 50+ pounds lost
Best Answer
0 Votes

You are doing terrific ;just hang on to that 8 until you can make it 7 !  It was fun for me to find this thread and see your progress. Go Go Go!  Big smile atcha!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@wannabelf, a big smile back atcha!! Thanks for the encouragement. Onward and Downward!!!

wannabelf wrote:

You are doing terrific ;just hang on to that 8 until you can make it 7 !  It was fun for me to find this thread and see your progress. Go Go Go!  Big smile atcha!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's now official . . . 

SEVEN!!

The countdown continues!!!!!! The other day (see one of my posts above) it was so encouraging to see a new pants size, that now eating correctly to knock off these last ten pounds seems easy. Cat Very Happy

Onward and Downward!

Best Answer
Good work!!!

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer
0 Votes

Woo hoo!

Community Council Member

Best Answer
0 Votes

@emili @WendyB Thanks!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yay Heart

Kitten

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner Thank you thank you!

Best Answer

Still Seven . . . . Still Encouraged . . . . 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Some times the last few like to hang on and then boom! They drop. You are doing good!

Community Council Member

Best Answer

It's official, although a bit behind schedule! I keep plugging away, pounding at those last ten!

This morning:

Six!!

Best Answer

Yeah, I'm stoked . . . . 

Best Answer
0 Votes

missbestpart

Best Answer
0 Votes

Woot on Six! Go Go Go!

Community Council Member

Best Answer
0 Votes

Still at Six!! 

Started the year at 268.8, set a goal of 210.8 currently circling the city at 217. Holidays have definitely paused the weight loss, but I haven't been gaining!

Best Answer

Maintaining weight during the holidays is definitely hard, @tractorlegs, and losing weight is twice as hard. If you can make it through the holidays, though, you have accomplished a great deal, and should be proud of yourself. We're cheering you on! Smiley Happy

Best Answer

Just make it thru the holidays and all will be well. It is a hard time.But you will do it!

Community Council Member

Best Answer

@WendyB and @USAF-Larry -- Thanks as always for the encouragement! 

Best Answer