Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pairing with Lose It

ANSWERED

Has anyone been successful in getting a Fitbit Charge 2 to 'speak' to the Lose It app? I would appreciate any advice on the subject- frustrating and annoying having to enter food on two platforms and then having to enter the steps from Fitbit onto the app

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I'm obviously an impatient person.... Afterbout two hours, the apps are speaking to each other. Thank you xx

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

You can link them through the app gallery which is here

https://www.fitbit.com/partnership

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you, I have at least my calories on Lose it from the Fitbit, but no food info from Lose it on the Fitbit. It's a start though. Thank you again 😀

Best Answer
0 Votes

Maybe there is somethign you need to do with Lose it as well. I dont use it so cant help. But check over there.

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

I'm obviously an impatient person.... Afterbout two hours, the apps are speaking to each other. Thank you xx

Best Answer
0 Votes

Why should it take that long to update the Fitbit app with data from Lose-it? Both apps are on my device, after all, and I updated Lose-it first, before syncing. It does update eventually as noted, but shouldn't it be a lot quicker? (Lose-it Free and Fitbit Charge HR on Galaxy S8 Nougat but also on earlier devices)

Elaine

Best Answer
0 Votes