Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Peeps is these readings good?

Hi peeps I just restart my rigorous training and diet about a month plus ago. Been slacking and binge drinking after seeing some good results since mid this year.  Initial 2016 weight is around 91kg with around 31bf,  however weight has been hovering around the 81kg reading ever since.   I would like some feedbacks on my weight/bf readings in the attachment.   anything wrong with it? I notice sometimes the readings would fluctuate even I took them when I wake out first thing in the morning. Screenshot_2017-10-16-08-14-38-600_com.fitbit.FitbitMobile.png

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Day to day your weight will fluctuate a bit due to water retention. It is about the trend your weight follows. For that it is easiest to set up an account at trendweight.com. It is free and you can link your FitBit account to it, so you don't have to do anything other then log in to check it. What it does it plots your weight data and then adds a trend line. Showing you what your weight is actually doing and making it easier to ignore the day to day fluctuations.

Karolien | The Netherlands

Best Answer

A couple of weeks is too short a period to make any meaningful comments. As suggested by @Esya, link your account to TrendWeight and look at the bigger picture (longer-term changes). 10 kg off your total weight and 5% lower BF are certainly good improvements in a year. The normal range for body fat for males is 14-24% (that’s what Fitbit tells you if you’re setting a goal in the app), so you would be quite close to the higher end of that range. Note, however, that BF% estimated by scales are that, estimates, not necessarily the most accurate, so you may want to use other ways to assess it.

Dominique | Finland

Ionic, Aria, Flyer, TrendWeight | Windows 7, OS X 10.13.5 | Motorola Moto G6 (Android 9), iPad Air (iOS 12.4.4)

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi peeps are these results good. Been tracking faithfully. Weight been maintaining thouIMG_20171108_082059.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes