Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post your HIIT Cardio fat loss result here!

I'm about to start my HIIT cardio routine to shed off some stubborn fat. I'm the skinny-fat type - my collar bone is jutting out, but the belly and thigh is fat.

It would be nice to hear success stories from those who have tried, or currently doing HIIT cardio and seeing progress.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Good luck!  Lucille Roberts did a series of H.I.I.T. (High Intensity Interval Training) classes and it kills.  Great cardio workout so you will definitely burn fat and calories.  Time you Fit to get the 411 on your calories burned, heart rate, fat, peak and cardio zone etc.

Let us know how it works for you.

Sincerely,

Heading to the gym!

Burdie
FitHR Charge....Weight Watchers....Meltdown Challenge....Samsung......Windows 8....Educator.....Lucille Roberts
Best Answer
0 Votes

in my case, it was really all about the diet.

2 years ago, i was a beast in HIIT and i could last a good 12 rounds doing mitts + a few rounds of sparring (boxing) ... however, i was actually obese at 200 lbs and 5'7.

right now, i am still not back to my old stamina, but i have been watching what i eat, so i actually weight lighter (189 lbs as of this writing), despite not being as tough.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Dieting, double exercising and supplements.

260 to 191

35% to 14%. I'm doing modifier HIIT because of physical injuries.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Good for you reuel.....just keep going forward.  "Yes You Can!"

Burdie
FitHR Charge....Weight Watchers....Meltdown Challenge....Samsung......Windows 8....Educator.....Lucille Roberts
Best Answer
0 Votes