Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question on printing weight sheets

ANSWERED

I would like to know if theres a way the fitbit app allow you/ customers to be able to print out the weights you entered as a sheet so you can bring to the doctor’s office.. doctors usually do not like to see and look at patients phone.. they like “ objective and written documents. Been trying to see if this can be done but when i try to print all weights recorded, the app only allows me to see or print out one measure; and not all.. let me know if theres a way the app allows you to print it out..

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Mcancel 

Open your computer dashboard and then the gear icon at the top right to get to your profile. From there, go "data export" and download a csv or excel file of your data (which includes the weight you've been entering). Fitbit will only download a month's worth of data at a time, but you can use the custom option to download all your data in separate 30 day spreadsheet files. 

There is a second option to request all your data in a single file, but I think you need some sort of software to easily review the data you get in that file format.

Scott | Baltimore MD

Charge 6; Inspire 3; Luxe; iPhone 13 Pro

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Mcancel 

Open your computer dashboard and then the gear icon at the top right to get to your profile. From there, go "data export" and download a csv or excel file of your data (which includes the weight you've been entering). Fitbit will only download a month's worth of data at a time, but you can use the custom option to download all your data in separate 30 day spreadsheet files. 

There is a second option to request all your data in a single file, but I think you need some sort of software to easily review the data you get in that file format.

Scott | Baltimore MD

Charge 6; Inspire 3; Luxe; iPhone 13 Pro

Best Answer