Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re-set start date of weight goal

ANSWERED

I want to re-set the date and weight goal when I started my weight loss. But when I set the new weight, it re-calculates from today and does not allow me to preserve or otherwise enter any other date except for today. 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Tree16  @lrubbo   You can do this on the mobile app.  Tap on your profile picture/avatar > Activity & Wellness > Nutrition & Weight.  You can edit your goal weight and starting date there.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Same!  I want to change my date BACK TO  THE ORIGINAL date to capture ALL the weight lost! There has got to be a way! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Tree16  @lrubbo   You can do this on the mobile app.  Tap on your profile picture/avatar > Activity & Wellness > Nutrition & Weight.  You can edit your goal weight and starting date there.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Certainly, to reset the start date of your weight goal, you typically need to access the goal settings within your tracking or fitness app. Look for an option to edit or modify the goal details, where <a href="https://tracking-locate.com/">trackinglocate</a>
   you should be able to adjust the start date accordingly. If you encounter any difficulties, referring to the app's user manual or support resources can provide step-by-step instructions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It seems like you're facing an issue while trying to re-set the start date and weight goal for your weight loss journey. It's frustrating that the system is recalculating from today instead of allowing you to choose a specific past date. To accurately track your progress, it's important to have the flexibility to set the correct start date. I recommend reaching out to the platform's support or customer service of spring. They should be able to assist you in preserving the desired start date and updating your weight goal accordingly.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Having the same issue - I don't see any option to set the start date.  When I click on the weight goal there is only the option to set the goal, not the start date.  (iphone)

Best Answer

When I change the date under the Activity & Wellness > Nutrition & Weight section, it won't save.  Today is 1/8/24 and I set a new goal, but I want the start date to be 1/1/24.  I change the date, but it won't save - it keeps going back to 1/8/24.

** UPDATE - I figured out that you also have to manually enter your starting weight on the PREVIOUS date (so I had to enter my starting weight on 1/1/24) for it to save the start date.

Best Answer
0 Votes