Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strange behavior of the body after a psychiatric hospital

I have health problems after a psychiatric hospital, I don't know what happened but my body does not respond to drugs or low caloric intake. I went to a psychiatric hospital after becoming addicted to the drug clonazepam because I could not sleep, I spent 7 weeks in the hospital. For the first week, I was given injections of drugs, after which I slept almost all day, I practically did not eat. After a week I started to eat more food due to depression, for the next 6 weeks I gained 11 kg, during this period I only got large amounts of tablets 3 times a day, during this time it was reduced I got the drug clonazepam to make me addicted to it, which I could do at home, e.g. under the supervision of a doctor, but at some point (about 5 weeks in the hospital) the drugs stopped working for me, I could not sleep, I slept for about 2 hours a day. hospital I was devastated that they put me in the hospital just because I was addicted to sleeping pills, but now I only think about suicide wi But I wanted to go on living even though they locked me there, so I decided to lose weight, go to another city and start a new life. staying in a psychiatric hospital, so I went to a psychiatrist, he wrote me clonazepam, I thought it would end on the island, but it turned out that clonazepam does not work for me, I tried different doses.After a few weeks, I went to the doctor again and he prescribed me a different drug, because maybe this does not work for me, I got xanax and it also did not work for me, here I also tried different doses, no melatonin, ashwagandha and other natural ways to sleep does not help, I also started to play sports, but I gave it up after a few weeks due to the lack of results. I still can't cope with sleep, and medications do not work for me, in addition I tried to lose weight starting from 1500 calories after a few weeks no results, so I started to eat only 500 calories, unfortunately, and in this case I could not lose anything, neither a kilo nor a kilo I did not lose weight by eating so little, I have no idea what the body draws energy from, additionally not losing weight. in a psychiatric hospital, which is not written on the card, or I became a guinea pig on some measure, which makes my body behave like that, because everything The problems with the organism started in the psychiatric hospital immediately after it. I am asking for advice what to do, what doctor to go to, what may be the reason for such a strange behavior of the organism.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@ania1994  I am sorry for all you have gone through. I don't think anyone here can offer any more advice other than see a medical professional to sort out all the issues you are describing. Wishing you well in your journey to good health.. 

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer
0 Votes