Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stupid Food Around The House

I had a a not great day yesterday over all. I got a lot of steps so that helped a lot. I ended up eating two bowls of supper (Home made taco salad), but ti could have been worse since it was lots of lettuce. Then I was up and down in the kitchen a few times after bed getting some things and kept grabbing a peice of candy every time I was in there. I try not to have candy in the house for that reason. Over all not a great day but I think I still ended p burning more calories then I took in and that is a win over before I got my fitbit a few weeks ago. Thanks for listening.

A Fat One-eyed Man was sitting on the couch, then I got a Fitbit.
**** Fitbit Flex Since 10/9/14 ****
Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@TicitytazI hear you! Food can often call to me and I try to be as deaf as possible when it does.

You use the food logging available here? I do and it helps me to see the intake, which often stops me from eating a late night snack.

Don't be do hard on yourself. You have your Fitbit, you're burning more than you consumed and you posted here. There are people here all hours of the day and night, since we have international members. So when you feel the need to eat, post and get someone to tell you to put the candy down!

You can do it. Don't ever think you can't because you are much more able than you realize.

So how is today going for you?

Welcome to the forums.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

I hear you and thanks for the support. I am doing good today just need to avoid the cnady this eveing. 🙂 I use the food tracking on here it has made a huge diffrence the last few weeks. It helps keep me more accountable in my head. 

A Fat One-eyed Man was sitting on the couch, then I got a Fitbit.
**** Fitbit Flex Since 10/9/14 ****
Best Answer

@Odyssey13 Good advise!

@Ticitytaz Whenever you need support, come here there's a lot of people that will be happy to help you going through this. Don't forget to log every food that you eat and that will help you to avoid eating more than you burn. Smiley Happy

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
@Ticitytaz
One day at a time ... sometimes one hour at a time. I understand what you are going thru. Sometimes it helps if I tell myself that I'll wait a half hour and see if I still want it then. I'll drink a large glass of water and try to do something like walk to take my mind off the food. This cuts down the impulse eating for me.

You can do it! We are here for you! Just keep posting.

Carol
Best Answer