Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Taking phentermine and Garncia Cambogia together?

Has anyone tried taking Garncia Cambogia along with the phentermine? I know the Garncia is natuaral so I didnt know if it was safe to do this?

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

@ChristyjI'm sorry that your post went without a response for so long. If you're considering to loose or maintain your weight drinking natural herbs, as with any fitness program, we recommend speaking with a doctor before including it in your diet.

As an alternative, I like to use the Food Plan. This is a tool  that can help you to achieve and maintain your weight goal. By creating a Food Plan and logging your meals each day, you can track your progress towards your weight goal, whether it be to lose, maintain, or gain weight. 

Fitbit Community ModeratorStephanie | Community Advocate

All that stepping got you exhausted? Improve Your Zzzs!

Best Answer

do not take phentermine....years ago the doctors would give phen-phen (phentermine) like candy.  It is an apmphetemine....It is not safe.  I did take it and although the weight did come off (because I was on speed)  I developed high blood pressure and it contributed to heart problems.  Not the answer.  Please dont start.

Best Answer

Actually, that was phen-fen that they used to prescribe. A combination of phentermine and fenfluramine. Just a detail, two different amphetamine type drugs (speed), same results, weight loss but also high blood pressure and heart damage for an unacceptable number of patients.

Marking your question "solved" lets others know that they may find an answer to a question they have in this thread
Best Answer
0 Votes
I would stay away from phentermine. My doc prescribed it last year and yes I lost weight but ended up with severe anxiety and had to take anti anxiety pills to help recover. I also gained all the weight back. You can only take it in short periods because it is basically speed. Just wanted to give you another voice.
Best Answer
0 Votes

What you were given years ago was a combination of two drugs.  Fen-Phen was the drug that was given out like candy and caused serious health problems.  Phentermine is safe if prescribed by a doctor and you are monitored by a doctor. 

Best Answer

I took it for a while and it actually helped my blood pressure go down a lot. i think everyone has different experiences with it.

@provi wrote:

do not take phentermine....years ago the doctors would give phen-phen (phentermine) like candy.  It is an apmphetemine....It is not safe.  I did take it and although the weight did come off (because I was on speed)  I developed high blood pressure and it contributed to heart problems.  Not the answer.  Please dont start.

Best Answer