Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Track NET CARBS rather than actual carbs

I realize this was asked for, AND VOTED UP by many users in 2017.  With all the updates that fitbit is improving on, WHY ON EARTH is fitbit NOT able to either track NET CARBS or have the option to yet??  I know many people have been asking for this, what do we need to do, to get fitbit to implement this???? 

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

I'm not sure if any user will be able to explain why Fitbit has chosen what they chose. 

In any case I moved your discussion biased question out of hardware support and into the Weight management discussion. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @NicoRenee 

MyFitnessPal recently implemented a "net carbs" mode.  I think it is available only in their premium product, which is what I have, but it seems like something you might want to check out.  MyFitnessPal works well with Fitbit.

Scott | Baltimore MD

Charge 6; Inspire 3; Luxe; iPhone 13 Pro

Best Answer

@Baltoscott - as a premium user of MFP, I see no such option. It should be an option "Track Net Carbs" to toggle in the Settings->Diary Settings (according to MFP help pages) but it isn't there. It may be, this feature depends on the location.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Maybe so @t.parker.  It is a new feature and I haven’t explored it yet, but it is available in the US.  Here are a couple screen shots of what I see.

E83A96C8-31B2-4BE0-B4D0-77F3B25FEC7E.jpeg

6232B50C-EAA6-4042-BE3C-A4D266D3C878.jpeg

Scott | Baltimore MD

Charge 6; Inspire 3; Luxe; iPhone 13 Pro

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Baltoscott I see that you use iOS. It may be it hasn't been implemented for Android yet.

Best Answer
0 Votes