Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracking Inches lost

Is there a place where I can track inches lost or gained?  At one point, I was losing inches but not weight.  I was discouraged by the lack of weight loss.  I discovered in the weeks to come, that I was building muscle and after shifting pounds from fat to muscle, at a certain point, I started losing overall weight and have continued to lose.  If I had been tracking this on the website, I think this would have kept the discouragement at bay and I might have kept at my efforts more faithfully and started losing sooner.  My fitbit has greatly helped with my weight loss.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the community, @ML70, and congrats for the shrinkage!

In the old days (up to August 2015, if memory serves), there used to be several fields (about 8 of them) for body measurements in our Fitbit account. Fitbit decided to discontinue support for them. This means you must track them somewhere else. A simple Google sheet could be all you need. I agree body measurements are a useful tool to assess progress. 

Dominique | Finland

Ionic, Aria, Flyer, TrendWeight | Windows 7, OS X 10.13.5 | Motorola Moto G6 (Android 9), iPad Air (iOS 12.4.4)

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes