Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We can be towers of will power this weekend when we go to the grocery. No sugar, flour, high-fat

Experiment.  See what you can accomplish in only a couple of days.  Half price baked goods are full of calories as usual, so no bargain.  Salty Almonds so fun to crunch...chew gum.  Almonds my worst temptation, not healthy, ( 6 calories each average, or 1 m&M peanut for 12)  Sugar, is the worst.  Hardly any candy is made with artificial sweeteners.  A croissant is 240 calories, most pastries are lots more.    Look for 45 calorie bread.  Use "I can't believe it's not butter" with 1/3 the calories of butter and still be ahead of a pastry.  Skip the high fat diary too.  Frozen blueberries and Fat free greek yogurt is a lot like ice cream, for lots less calories.  Or carbsmart Breyers ice cream is 110 calories.  Which is far less than most.     Throw in a 10 minute bike ride and a 20 minute walk & I bet you lose #. Try not to snack.  Eat meals and have a dessert maybe, then STOP,   Let us know of your success.  I did my 10 min. bike & I'm going for the 20 min treadmill next .  You can read doing either of those 2 exercises

Best Answer
0 Votes
0 REPLIES 0