Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weight Badges

I was trying to log my weight as usual, and I usually do it after I exercise, but I logged it by accident before the exercise session; I decided to change the number of weight drastically because I wasn't really thinking.

It happens that I didn't think that I would get badges for "losing over 120 pounds of weight" when I never did. Please, any of the moderators out there, please get rid of all the weight related badges besides setting my weight goal badge. Please don't get rid of my "Weight Goal Set" badge, but please get rid of all the other badges that are said to be "losing weight", as well as the badge, "Weight Goal Met", I never met my goal that day, and I don't want that badge. I wanna actually meet my goal.

Please, any moderators out there, please get rid of those badges for me, plus do us all a favor to be able to edit the badges, plus delete them if we logged the wrong weight. You made it possible with editing and deleting food items, so please let us do the same thing but with weight.

Best Answer
0 Votes
0 REPLIES 0