Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weight Loss Buddy to talk and do challenges

I'm looking for a weight loss buddy ,someone I can connect with and also chat in the app with .

I'm 40 year old female looking to drop about 30lbs ...I'm looking for male or females at least 30 and up looking for the same thing I am a buddy to guide them and chat with them and show support for weight loss.I have friends added but noone talks to me or helps motivate me.

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

I sent a request I would love to help each other!

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

I too am looking for a weight loss buddy. And some one that likes challenges. Hate to have to add this, but someone that does not cheat with the fitbit.  I took my fitbit off in Sept. but as off yesterday put it back on and thought I would try to connect to another buddy. I want to become more active and more healthy and take off these added pounds.... Interested in connecting?  Carol

Best Answer

I've only had my fitbit a few months and struggling with weight loss. I think I need challenges to keep me motivated so would love to join!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Billie 17, Challenges are great, especially if you have a competitive nature. I sure do not see competing to be healthy anything but good.  I belonged to a group out west and I got down to goal weight. However moved and without the group meetings the weight started to come back, (40 pounds of it). I am going back to eating very healthy...absolutely no snacks and treats. Healthy is treat enough. So...I am up for a challenge. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

If anybody is still looking for challenges and a buddy to do them with, I'm starting a Dietbet to start on 7/15 with daily challenges and encouragement!

You ante up $10 and commit to losing 4% of your weight in 4 weeks. Those who reach the goal split the pot! 

My bet is here: http://dbet.me/HOqDrv

Good luck!

Best Answer
0 Votes