Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weight gain after gallbladder removal.

It's been almost a year and a half that I had my gallbladder removed.  I was then 160 pounds and slowly since then, I've gradually gone up to 180! My question is for those people out there that have managed to take control of their body and weight gain. What supplements do you take? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
22 REPLIES 22

I use those enzymes and unfortunately they do not help me, but I take them to help break the food down before I eat.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have not replied in a long time on here. But you can see what I posted on this thread.  Thru intermittent fasting (IF), i lost 30 lbs in 3 months. It is the ONLY thing that has helped me lose weight due to no gallbladder. , no carbs. I fast from 8 pm till 12 noon the next day. I can eat after noon. I choose to eat one meal, that being dinner between 6 and 7 pm. I sip on water with lemon all day during my fasting hours. Main thing, NO CARBS. No processed foods. It's easy, nothing in a bag or box. I eat meats, hard cheeses, cottage cheese, all condiments which don't contain sugar. All veggies grown above ground,  (NO night shade veggies). All dairy except milk. Eggs. I choose NO fruit (due to sugar content). A great FB group IFL (Intermittent Fasting Lifestyle). And Jason Fungs book on IF.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hai Tien Lo Restaurant in Singapore is a fancy place that serves really yummy Chinese food. It’s right in the middle of the city and has a menu with lots of tasty dishes like dumplings and crispy duck. When you go there, you’ll see it’s super nice inside, and the people who work there are really polite. So, if you want to try delicious Chinese food in Singapore, Hai Tien Lo is the place to go!

Best Answer
0 Votes