Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weight loss diet and exercise report for arthritic seniors

If you drink fewer ounces of wine at night you make fewer trips to the bathroom, sleep better, and save calories.  You might even gain less weight over the weekend,  I did.  This morning the "on my bed exercises" for hip joints only took 15 minutes, but I'm still not "holding" everything for 5 seconds as instructed.  I skipped the impossible knee to chest bridge and did the whole body off the bed all the way to the shoulders so didn't feel a need to do the hips only lifted off the bed bridge. So far I'm not doing all 12 of the exercises (counting the standing up ones) TWICE A DAY  We can work up to some things as we get stronger or feel a bit more motivated?.  

My motivating thought is:  I want to feel EMPTY, not hungry or stuffed like after Thanksgiving lunch, all the time.  I hope others will  join in here and report their effort & progress.  Every extra pound matters if you have knee or hip problems.  The exercises are about the same.  Surprisingly exercise seems to be recommended for all painful body parts that I googled.  Sort of amazing, but it is helping me.  My hip joints are getting better.

Best Answer
0 Votes
0 REPLIES 0