Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weight loss goal tracking

Anyone else had an issue with the weight loss goal not moving regardless of losing weight? I’ve lost a few lbs. but it still shows none (on what I call the rainbow). I reset the goal today but that may not help.

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

You need to set your goal at your final goal. Otherwise you will be missing badges along the way

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

I set my on my fit bit at 50 lb increments, if I couldn't realistically hit that number in two or three months I would shorten it to 20 or so but so far I am hitting mine in 2-3 months.  I know that at some point I will drop it down to 20-30 once I get closer to my goal.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Good luck with your goal! I just had to delete the old goal and replace with a new one for it to finally track correctly. Unfortunately that meant previous progress would only be shown on my weight log/graph.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I set mine at my final goal, which unfortunately won't allow alot of movement on the graph  (as well as badges earned) for myself personally, since I didn't purchase my fitbit til I only had 29.6 pounds left to lose to hit my final weight goal, but just as important as getting those weight goal changes, and badges, is the ability to better maintain the weight once it's lost through having the device. Ultimately maintaining the weight once it's gone, is far more important than the computerized rewards ya get to keep ya motivated by earning those badges for goals reached..........Good Luck to you!!!!

Sherry
Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is not tracking when I lose weight either. Any help?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@DanieJo wrote:

Mine is not tracking when I lose weight either. Any help?

Are you logging your weight on Fitbit?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am logging the weight loss but it’s not showing it.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
I had to delete my old weight goal and start a new one. There was no way to make it go back to my original goal.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer