Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wheat Belly Diet

ANSWERED

Anyone here tried Wheat Belly Diet?  I have the books, am into reading them;  and have just begun down this path.  Would love to hear from you if you've achieved success at weight loss on this diet.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome @MayMorning !  I've personally had good results cutting grains out of my diet in terms of weight loss.  However, for me, the greatest benefit has been the elimination of chronic arthritic inflammation.  

William Davis is a controversial author and his speaking style is somewhat quackish; however, I've found his recommendations work very well for my situation and physiology.  He also wrote Undoctored - I follow it's recommendations and love how it make me feel.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Welcome @MayMorning !  I've personally had good results cutting grains out of my diet in terms of weight loss.  However, for me, the greatest benefit has been the elimination of chronic arthritic inflammation.  

William Davis is a controversial author and his speaking style is somewhat quackish; however, I've found his recommendations work very well for my situation and physiology.  He also wrote Undoctored - I follow it's recommendations and love how it make me feel.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for replying to my question! I too have decided that Dr Davis is a
bit quackish, but I'm really into his Wheat Belly Total Health and 10 Day
Detox books. I've noticed Undoctored by him, and will give it a try.
MayMorning
Best Answer