Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can you change your goal loss of weight?

When I first got my fitbit it gave me the option to choose my goal weight, and what I needed to do in order to reach that weight in a time frame. How can I update or change those options?

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Hi - On the iphone app, it's under account->goals. I haven't found it on the website yet.

Best Answer
0 Votes

On the website, click the gear icon in the lower left corner of the weight tile, and you can enter a new goal weight.

Best Answer
@swduncan, thanks for the answers but I am not seeing how to change my goal weight, using either option you list.

Any suggestions?
Best Answer
0 Votes

HI - Sorry, I missed a step. On the app, in the account->goals screen, click on the calorie deficit figure. That will bring up a screen where you enter your current and goal weights, and it calculates a new deficit figure to target. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I just found it! On the iPhone, within the Fitbit app, I selected Account --- Goals, as you suggested. But then I had to select Food. I was able to change my goal weight. Word of warning, I had to keep selecting Next until I saw the option to Save
Best Answer
0 Votes

OK so I'm trying to do the same thing and I can't find a goals screen in the app.  I'm using an android if that makes a difference.  I have my dashboard and a friends screen, and when I tap for the menu I get alamars, devices, settings, help and log out.  The settings doesn't have anything to get to a goal screen either.  Am I missing another place to look?

Best Answer
0 Votes

No "gear" there.

Best Answer
0 Votes