Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You KNOW you had a LOT of weight to lose when ...

...  your shoes are now loose (!?)

Curious what odd experiences others have had that made them realize they had really packed on the tonnage.  Smiley Surprised

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

...when the border officer in France stares for a long time into my passport picture and compares it with the person standing in front of him 😄 It happened to me about 2 weeks ago. 

...when I had to change the strap to my Charge 2 as it became too lose and the size I originally bought didn't fit anymore.

🙂

Best Answer

If you get an injury that a doctor refers to as something that football linemen usually get.

Best Answer

... you're in the middle of talking to somebody you just met.  Somebody else walks up and says, "Man, you look great!"  And first guy gets that look on his face that says, "Jeez, if this is great, I'd hate to see what he used to look like"

Best Answer
0 Votes

You have nothing in your closet that you used to wear.

A person from a company branch sees you for the first time in 9 months just stands in the lobby and yells, YOU'RE SO TINY!, YOU'RE SO TINY!  DID YOU KNOW YOU ARE TINY? OMG, YOU ARE TINY! And everyone is staring.  (I'm not tiny, I went from a size 22 to a size 8/10).  It was funny and embarrassing.

Best Answer