Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

has anyone else noticed people treating you differently after large amount of weightloss?

hi all.

so I've been very overweight all my life. we didn't measure these things 37 years ago but I guess I've been 30% body fat and above since I was 10 years old.

over the last 2 years, I've lost over 100 pounds and my body fat % is somewhere between 16 to 24 % depending on which device is measuring it. however, when I wear a loose-fitting shirt and shorts you can't really tell I'm still carrying any extra weight at all and its been that way for a few months now.

in those few months, I've noticed that people, both male and female, act and treat me very differently from how they used to. this applies to people that I've known for years but it's most noticeable with new people.

in short, when I was really big, I would meet new people and they would automatically friend me, no messing, no confusion. But now that doesn't happen.

so the question is, has anyone else experienced a change in the way people interact with them after large weight loss?

Best Answer
0 Votes
0 REPLIES 0