Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hey i need some tips to lose weight

hey my name is john doing blogging since 5 years and i am ceo of clashoflightsworld before years i am smart and handsome but due to working my weight is too high now i want to get rid of this

Moderator edit: Removed link

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Appropriate use of punctuation and capitalization would make your post more readable.

How much do you need/want to lose? You can lose 10-15 pounds with "some tips". If it’s a lot more than that (e.g. 50+), you’d need a carefully prepared and executed plan.

Dominique | Finland

Ionic, Aria, Flyer, TrendWeight | Windows 7, OS X 10.13.5 | Motorola Moto G6 (Android 9), iPad Air (iOS 12.4.4)

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

lots of folks here would love to offer you some tips and advice, but there isn't any real information in your post. You may want to expand on your question with additional context, some actual questions and specifics around your goal. being smart, handsome and a blogger is great, but it doesn't actually align with your question.. 

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer

If you're that smart, this simple equation should be easy to understand:

Eat less + exercise more = weight loss. 

It takes some self-discipline, but it's really not very hard. As Nike says, Just Do It.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@pezzalini wrote:

Eat less + exercise more = weight loss. 

Yes, it’s the basic idea, but sometimes it’s not as simple as that, as explained in this blog post by Dr. Spencer Nadolsky. However, difficult to say without knowing more about @johnharrison’s situation.

Dominique | Finland

Ionic, Aria, Flyer, TrendWeight | Windows 7, OS X 10.13.5 | Motorola Moto G6 (Android 9), iPad Air (iOS 12.4.4)

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I realize this, Dominique, and so I'll mention that my post was somewhat tongue-in-cheek. The original post was rather simple, so I thought that a simple reply would be apropos. Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

@pezzalini - I think you are being more than charitable to refer to the post as "simple".  Methinks we'll not be hearing back from the OP.

Best Answer
0 Votes