Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how much calories have you burned this week

have you had a good or bad or ok week? mines brilliant been hitting my calorie target 5 days in a row 🙂

....................lisa x
Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

I had a reasonably good week this week at 27,775 calories burned, but probably down a good 15% or more from last week.  🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Im wondering why it matters?

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

@WendyB wrote:

Im wondering why it matters?

Some people, myself actually, find it a more interesting metric to track than simply steps.  How quickly I do my steps can change my calories burned by up to 20%.  ETA: taking days only between 10000-11000* the calories per 1000 steps can range up to 30% difference.  However, one very strenous day where I only did ~7800 steps I burned more than twice per 1000 steps than I did on my lowest calorie 10,000+ step day.

To answer the original question, at the end of the day I'll be 6 weeks of exceeding my calorie goal.  Using yesterday's number I was 118% of the goal for 7 days. I'm at 110% today and I'm obviously not finished.  Woman Happy

* I did that as to get a true ideal you would have to take your BMR off all of them to discount the underlying calorie burn that happens just living, and that changes with weight loss.

Anne | Rural Ontario, Canada

Ionic (gifted), Alta HR (gifted), Charge 2, Flex 2, Charge HR, One, Blaze (retired), Trendweight.com,

Down 150 pounds from my top weight (and still going), sharing my experiences here to try and help others.

Best Answer
0 Votes