Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

puzzled with my inbody results

I have been using fitbit for a while, mainly to track the heartbeat of my workout. I just completed an inbody test, analysing the composition of my body.  Although all are within normal range (though a bit muscular), I puzzled how I can further trim down by looking less bulky.. would someone please explain what to improve and how? Thanks a lot!

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

I'm puzzled by this test.   It seems to be telling you that you are an ideal weight, with an ideal muscle mass, and an ideal fat percentage, and an ideal waist-to-hip ratio.  Then that "Segmental Lean" body icon seems to be suggesting that your lower body lean mass is "OVER" in some mysterious way.   I'm not sure who gets to decide how much lean mass you're supposed to have in various parts of your body, but as far as I'm concerned, if you've got strong, muscular legs, then I say rock on with your bad self.   

Best Answer
0 Votes

what do you mean bulky? do you want to look less muscly or do you have fat around your muscles and want to get rid of that? if you have fat- that is diet and cardio. If you want to lose some muscle- that is cardio or stop lifting..

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer
0 Votes