Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

smothie diet to lose weight

hey community , i have tried a lot of stuff to lose weight but nothing did wokr for me and i recenlty read something about smoothie diet i heard about it so much recently and keep reading reviews about it but i can't make up my mind because of the price and i don't know if it will really work so do you guys ever try this i would love an opinion about that from someone who has already tried  that or an expert . thank you so much 😄

Best Answer
0 Votes
12 REPLIES 12

Hi @somayalabb  which Fitbit are you using to help with the weight loss? I have the Alta HR.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

HEY , for the moment i'm not using any fitbit 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yeah, I was thinking you're selling this stuff? Why post on a Fitbit forum if you're not using or interested in using a Fitbit? 

Best Answer

actually i just signed up yesterday and i thought it's a forum when we can share opinions and get some pieces of advice about losing weight which is my main goal , i wasn't thinking it's a forum for selling products 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fair enough @somayalabb  but you wrote the blog entry for the product at that link. How long have you been using it? You can get lots of advice here, for sure. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

A few friends do the smoothie diet and they never paid for the recipe. $47 for recipes and it's all done online? You can find free recipes online and see if it works for you. Not everyone wants to do it for more than a month. My friends stopped doing smoothies, although they liked the results, it was too hard to keep the discipline necessary to go forward. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

oh yes thank you you're right about finding recipes online but you can't find a whole program with the exactly ratios of ingedients and the frequency etc , and as i heard it's so effective tha's why i hesitate and i said maybe it's worth the price especially that i'm very desperate after trying a lot of stuff with no result .

Best Answer
0 Votes

You can spend the $47 for the plan or you can check around and see what else is out there. It's not that hard to check out free places that will help you change your eating habits. My friends said it cost them so much more buying the smoothie ingredients and they did just as well when they exercised and monitored their daily food intake. It just struck me odd that you came here to ask and you didn't go to a forum such as MyFitnessPal or other more diet type forums. Here, people are posting about their devices and how to sync, monitor sleep and exercise. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

okay thank you so much for yout opinion i will share this on the forums you mentioned 😊

Best Answer
0 Votes

Quit Advertising

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

hey ! i'm here looking for some advice, inspiration and opinions and not just because i mentioned a product that means that i'm advertising it . stop being so mean !

Best Answer
0 Votes

I like how you totally ignored the fact that you have the same name as the author of the Smoothie Diet post. That is why people are telling you to stop advertising.

Also, those kinds of things are scams. They prey on people who are looking for quick fixes, take their money, and then don't give people anything sustainable or anything that can't be found online for free. No one should pay money for bs like that.

Best Answer