Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

women in late teens early 20s, want to be friends?

Hey! I just got a Fitbit Flex for Christmas, and I want some friends on here!

Looking for other women in their late teens/twenties, who want to motivate and have fun! Also wouldn't mind being real friends other than just fitness buddies.

Feel free to add me/reply to this post

Best Answer
47 REPLIES 47

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @fitbookbabe! I'm very happy to hear that you got a Flex, I also have one and it's a great tracker. I'm sure it will help you be more active and a healthier person.

I want to share with you some links of groups created by women that have helped other Community members. You will find women your age as well and you will be able to share great exercise and food tips so you can achieve your goals even faster. Here they are:

https://www.facebook.com/strengthandbeautyinmotion

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/forums/replypage/board-id/fitness/message-id/2683

kristaaz@hotmail.com

http://blog.fitbit.com/30-days-to-summer-fit-day-1/

Happy stepping! Smiley Very Happy

>Moderator edit: Format>

Melissa | Community Moderator, Fitbit

How are you fitbitting with your (pet) best friend? Show us!

Best Answer

Welcome! I am new here too, and in my earlyish 20's lol. I just got my fitbit flex on boxing day and love it already! Feel free to add me if you want 🙂 

Best Answer
Hello!!
Im 20 and just got the Charge! I'm not sure how to add but please feel free to add me!!:)
Best Answer

Hi all!

i got the Fitbit Flex for Christmas too and I'm super excited to get started (but sure I'll lose that feeling within a few weeks... Hence fitness buddies!).

Feel free to add me as a friend too!

Best Answer

Hi I'm 21 and I just got a fitbit charge!!!! Feel free to add me!!!! I don't know how to add others!!

Best Answer

Hi feel free to add me, I just got a fitbit as well and would love some friendly motivation :)!

Best Answer

Hi there!

Welcome! I have a fitbit flex and love it so far! My name is Leilani!

Feel free to add me!!  (:

Best Answer

Hey, I'm down to make some friends!! I also got a Flex for Christmas xD

Best Answer
New to this as well! Feel free to add 🙂
Best Answer

I just got a charge for chirstmas feel free to add me I love doing the challanges!

Best Answer

Deleted this message. 

Best Answer

Hello! I just got my fitbit last week and am loving it so far! I have joined to challenges and realized I was competing against myself which is not so fun, so I'd love some friends to amp up the motivation on here :).

Feel free to add me 🙂 (I have no idea how to do anything on here)

Best Answer
Im a dude but if i shave and let my hair grow out, I'd make one hella of chic

🙂
Best Answer

Hey I'm game to join in!

Best Answer

Hey Everyone!

Also got a flex for Christmas! Feel free to add!

I am also on MyFitnessPal as well if anyone uses that!

-Samantha

Best Answer

Hi everybody! It's so great to see all of your posts and your interest to add more friends. I wish you all the best in achieving your goals. Woman Very Happy

Happy stepping and Happy New Year!

Melissa | Community Moderator, Fitbit

How are you fitbitting with your (pet) best friend? Show us!

Best Answer

Hi! I'm  new as well, and I would love a fitbit friend! Female, mid teens 🙂

@fitbookbabe wrote:

Hey! I just got a Fitbit Flex for Christmas, and I want some friends on here!

Looking for other women in their late teens/twenties, who want to motivate and have fun! Also wouldn't mind being real friends other than just fitness buddies.

Feel free to add me/reply to this post

Best Answer
I'm Alys, 21, and got my fitbit flex for Christmas like everyone else it seems! Haha.
Feel free to add me! Love doing challenges and cheering everyone on 🙂
Best Answer

I got my FitBit Flex on Black Friday, I am also looking for friends to get inspiration and motivation from. Feel free to add me!

Best Answer