Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

women in late teens early 20s, want to be friends?

Hey! I just got a Fitbit Flex for Christmas, and I want some friends on here!

Looking for other women in their late teens/twenties, who want to motivate and have fun! Also wouldn't mind being real friends other than just fitness buddies.

Feel free to add me/reply to this post

Best Answer
47 REPLIES 47

Hello! I just got my fitbit charge in the mail yesterday and would also love to meet some people my age to help motivate me! Feel free to add me 🙂

Sarah

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit experience ladies, I'm sure you will go great with your new trackers. Any questions you might have about the devices or Fitbit, you can count with the Fitbit Community! Robot Happy

Happy New Year!

Melissa | Community Moderator, Fitbit

How are you fitbitting with your (pet) best friend? Show us!

Best Answer

Hello there everyone! Happy new year!  Smiley Very Happy

I'm sure there are plenty of women who, like you, want friends as well Cat Happy I have found this thread that has plenty of members adding eachother and this one has a huge amount of friends to add Smiley Wink

Fitbit Community ModeratorHelena A. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was this helpful? Yay! If it was, please vote for it or mark this as a solution. Show us!

Best Answer

Excellent recommendation @HelenaFitbitRobot Happy 

Best Answer

Hey! I just made an activity group called 20 / 20 for women in their 20's! You should all join!

Best Answer
0 Votes

>>edited>>

Best Answer
0 Votes

I appreciate you sharing this with all of us @S_M_BSmiley Very Happy 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi I'm 20 and I just got a Flex. I need friends to motivate me to lose the freshman 15! Feel free to friend me!

Best Answer
0 Votes

You will do great @Christina1317! Keep up the good work. Woman Very Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was about to make my own thread about finding others in their 20's and I found this one! I've sent friend requests out. I hope we can all motivate and support one another.

I'll also be checking out the other threads linked about making friends. I'm new as of yesterday so I don't have many friends yet - but I have so much motivation. Too much actually. It's time for bed. Smiley Frustrated

I actually didn't get the Flex for Christmas like many of you. Work has challenges going on. I know I won't come out on top but I figured it would be the perfect time to get healthy.

Best Answer

I'm glad you found this group @caleighrosa. I'm sure you will do fantastic and that you all will help each other out.

Best wishes! Woman Wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

I got my fit bit for Christmas too. Just set it up today, excited to start putting it to use. I would like friends to compete with on the weekly challenges too. How do you go about that? Lets all motivate each other! Happy New Year!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome @Jordan1028! I'm sure you will do fantastic achieving your goals and improve your health. If you need more information about the Challenges, you can log to this article.

I wish you the best in everything you put your mind in to! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey everyone!

I am 24 and brand new to fitbit! Got my Charge HR Friday afternoon! I love it so far! I am sending out requests because I would love a little motivation! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

A warm welcome to you too @brandibrown23! I'm sure you will do great achieving your goals. Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey!

I'm 19 and I got a flex for Christmas. I started off really strong but because I don't have any friends with fitbit or who are trying to get healthy I have definitely slowed down. I would love if some of you added me and we could motivate eachother!

(:

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @vlyssv! I'm sure you will find very good friends here and awesome tips on how you can continue to do your best and motivate yourself every day.

Happy stepping!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Feel free to add me! I'm in my late 20's though lol

Competitive Crossfitter
Novice Runner
Getting Better EVERY Day
Best Answer
0 Votes

A warm welcome to the Fitbit Community to you too @PaleoCrossfit! Remember that at the beginning of this thread I also shared some links of very cool groups you can join.

Happy stepping!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi!

Would love to be fitness buddies as well as actual friends!

Best Answer
0 Votes