Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

women in late teens early 20s, want to be friends?

Hey! I just got a Fitbit Flex for Christmas, and I want some friends on here!

Looking for other women in their late teens/twenties, who want to motivate and have fun! Also wouldn't mind being real friends other than just fitness buddies.

Feel free to add me/reply to this post

Best Answer
47 REPLIES 47
Awesome! Add me😊
Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

hi my name is carolina, im 27 a new mom and trying to loose the baby weight. Please feel free to add me. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @newcaro4life! I'm glad that you joined in and that you are motivated to do your best. I would like to also share with you a link that new moms have been joining to share friendly tips on how to exercise and lose the baby weight, here you go:

https://www.fitbit.com/group/22BKCN

Keep up the good work!

Melissa | Community Moderator, Fitbit

How are you fitbitting with your (pet) best friend? Show us!

Best Answer
0 Votes
I'm 20 and treated myself to a flex for Christmas. Feel free to add me, it'd be nice to have some fitbit friends!
Budding health & fitness blogger, always looking for something interesting to write about!
Best Answer

A warm welcome to you @Abwise! I'm sure you will do fantastic achieving your goals.

Happy stepping! Woman Very Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

I got my Flex for Christmas and so far have found that the week/weekend challenges with fitbit friends help motivate me to keep going. Feel free to add me!

Best Answer

add me 🙂 i just got a fibit charge hr im new and need some friend for it lol im 17 🙂

Best Answer

Welcome aboard @mandynicole @taylorbateson, I'm sure you will do fantastic! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes