Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add logging for moods

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Love the new period tracker. You should consider adding a way to track energy and mood as well as the current symptoms. For many, those are big indicators. Energy could range from alert/active to exhausted, and mood could contain things like sad, depressed, weepy, irritable, and “I hate everyone for no good reason.” Lol. Thanks for the newest tool to help track fitness and health! 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
28 REPLIES 28

Welcome on board @SuiicuneYou can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs.

For anything else you would like to see implemented in the future, consider visiting our Feature Suggestions board

Rest assured that our engineers and product development team use this information to further improve our products and services. We provide feedback to our team based on community posts and we are always working on improving our devices and overall environment based on that feedback. 

Let me know if there's anything else I may assist you with.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

That's a nice improvement, thank you! Any reason why "angry" isn't an option? "Angry" and "stressed" are not quite the same thing; someone who is actually angry won't want to settle for "stressed", and someone who is "stressed" isn't necessarily "angry" 😕  Also, leg/groin/crotch pain should be added to the "symptoms" section. It's pretty normal to feel those pains in those areas and they're not exactly "cramps" so that option doesn't apply  and you can't pick any of the options if you're not being affected by those 🤷‍:female_sign: thank you!

Best Answer

Hello there @Avlisan! We're happy to hear you liked the new moods added to Female Health Tracking. Woman Happy

I really appreciate your feedback about "Angry" and "Stressed" moods differences. For anything else you would like to see implemented in this feature for the future, consider visiting our Feature Suggestions board. Look under the label "Female Health Tracking" for existing ideas that might match your own and vote. I just found the following one:

Please let us know if you have any questions present. 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

You forgot angry/irritable/"punchy"

Please add something like this because I need to know what day to warn my husband ...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Also would like to see back pain as a symptom please!

Best Answer

Welcome on board @RangerVet! Thanks so much for sharing your idea with us. Robot Happy

As suggested above, for anything else you would like to see implemented in the future, consider visiting our Feature Suggestions board. This is a space where Community users can post features, ideas, and suggestions.

Let me know if there's anything else I may do to assist. 

Best Answer

Still no "I hate everyone for no good reason" mood

Please and thank you 

Best Answer

Why on earth should mood logging be reserved for females only?

I’d like to be able to log something simple in context of enable/disable sleep mode on my charge 4.

Best Answer
0 Votes

How do I get this? Where do I find it?

Best Answer
0 Votes