Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Birth control reminders, mood and severity of symptoms

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello,

I am writing to give my suggestions for improvement with the Female Health portion of the app, and I also would love to see a component added for overall Mood as well for everyone to use. 

It would be great to add to the period calendar when someone starts or stops birth control, or add reminders to the watch when you should take a birth control pill, or change nuvaring, etc..... As a woman, its a lot to keep track of, so having a reminder to the watch when to do this would be great.  This would be information the person enters into the app themselves to be responsible for when to take it and what schedule they have set up.

With regards to Mood recordings, there are a lot more than just the ones you have on the app now (happy, energized,fatigued, anxious, stressed, sad).   I would think about adding some more like: irritable, grumpy, depressed, etc. 

When you click on "Log details"  it would be great if you could log the severity of each item.  For example:  cramping- was it severe, or not so much?   Food cravings are something to add to this option list, or how tired you were feeling. 

Thank you!

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

It's nice to see you here @vienau , welcome! Smiley Very Happy Your ideas are great. Thanks for your amazing feedback, we really appreciate your kind words.

I was making some research and was able to find some ideas that you're suggesting:

Please cast a vote for these ideas and leave a comment to show support for them. Since this is a newly launched feature, we're always interested in ways to improve the product! Thanks for your feedback. 

For anything else you would like to see implemented in this feature for the future, consider visiting our Feature Suggestions board. Look under the label "Female Health Tracking" for existing ideas that might match your own and vote!  

Let me know if there's anything else I may assist you with.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes