Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't edit my "Cycle Length" and getting "Fertile window" error

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there, 

The female health app on my fitbit says that my cycle length is 93 days. I've adjusted it in the settings to 21 days, but it continues to say that a) it's day x of 93 days, and b) error message that "unable to predict fertile window - latest ovulation test result that you logged conflicts with your fertile window prediction". 

I've tried looking up some solutions but nothing has worked. Solutions attempted: 

1) restarting app

2) turning off predictions in female health and then turning them back on

3) changing cycle day in settings 

Thanks! 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @marinamenezes, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided and for taking the time to solve the inconvenience with your cycle length and fertile window predictions

Besides the steps you've tried, you can try the following:

• Make sure that your Fitbit app is up-to-date
  • Log out of your Fitbit app
  • Force quit the app
  • Turn off the Bluetooth
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes
  • Turn on the Bluetooth
  • Log back into your Fitbit app

Once you've done that, try going to "Settings" in the top right corner. It should bring up the option to remove "predictions". Turn it off again, set cycle length again then turn predictions back on. 

Fertile window and ovulation day are estimated using an algorithm that includes the period and cycle length information. Once you can see the correct information for cycle length, we need to confirm if you will see your fertility window details as well. For more information, see What is a fertile window and ovulation? 

Let me know how it goes.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi there @marinamenezes, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided and for taking the time to solve the inconvenience with your cycle length and fertile window predictions

Besides the steps you've tried, you can try the following:

• Make sure that your Fitbit app is up-to-date
  • Log out of your Fitbit app
  • Force quit the app
  • Turn off the Bluetooth
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes
  • Turn on the Bluetooth
  • Log back into your Fitbit app

Once you've done that, try going to "Settings" in the top right corner. It should bring up the option to remove "predictions". Turn it off again, set cycle length again then turn predictions back on. 

Fertile window and ovulation day are estimated using an algorithm that includes the period and cycle length information. Once you can see the correct information for cycle length, we need to confirm if you will see your fertility window details as well. For more information, see What is a fertile window and ovulation? 

Let me know how it goes.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

Thanks, these steps worked for me !

Best Answer

@Nessylink Nice to see that you're digging into the Fitbit Forums. 😊

I'm glad to know that these steps worked for you. If you get the time, take a moment to visit Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

Thanks for posting and I hope to see you chatting around enjoying the Forums!

Best Answer
0 Votes

What to do, if this doesn’t work?

Best Answer
0 Votes