Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t edit predictions on period tracker iPhone 8

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’m trying to update the period tracker as my period started a day early however the edit function for both drag to change and pencil is not working. The pencil is grayed out and doesn’t work when I click/tap on it. This is extremely frustrating. Please help!

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome on board @SunsetRunner, it's nice to have a new member around! Sorry for the inconvenience that you're having while editing your information in Female Health Tracking. 

Please check this post from @YojanaFitbit, where she explains what to do in these cases. 

Hope that helps, ping me out if you need further assistance! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for getting back to me but that is not quite the issue I was experiencing. I didn't have the option to edit using the pencil and could only go in to update after the predicted start date (which was today) had already passed. Please see screenshot for reference. Note, I don't have a screenshot of when I clicked/tapped on October 27th, but the image was similar to the one included for November 23rd, it was still listed as predicted period and I could not tap or edit via the pencil. 

IMG_0370.jpgIMG_0416.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for sharing those screen shots @SunsetRunner! While in the period tracker, go to Settings in the top right corner. It should bring up the option to remove "predictions". Turn it off, set your period then turn predictions back on. This way it seems to just put in your average period days and not what the predicted end date would've been. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer