Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't slide a start date over to next line!

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I love the female health tracker, but am a little frustrated when I have to edit a start date. For example, the app predicted I would start my period on Sunday May 26, but it actually started Monday May 27th. I cannot slide the start date from the Sunday (end of line) to the Monday (beginning of next line). It is only one day difference, but still annoying! Is there any way I could enter the dates differently?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

It's nice to see you on the Fitbit Forums again @Mtcicero! Thanks for sharing your feedback, I really appreciate the time.

Sorry you feel that way about this option. I'd recommend taking a look at this post where my friend @WhiteQueen1982 shares steps to sort this out.

I was also making some research and was able to find this idea that you're suggesting:

Please cast a vote for this idea and leave a comment to show support for it. We're always interested in ways to improve the product! Thanks for your feedback. 

For anything else you would like to see implemented in this feature for the future, consider visiting our Feature Suggestions board. Look under the label "Female Health Tracking" for existing ideas that might match your own and vote!  

Let me know if there's anything else I may assist you with.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

It's nice to see you on the Fitbit Forums again @Mtcicero! Thanks for sharing your feedback, I really appreciate the time.

Sorry you feel that way about this option. I'd recommend taking a look at this post where my friend @WhiteQueen1982 shares steps to sort this out.

I was also making some research and was able to find this idea that you're suggesting:

Please cast a vote for this idea and leave a comment to show support for it. We're always interested in ways to improve the product! Thanks for your feedback. 

For anything else you would like to see implemented in this feature for the future, consider visiting our Feature Suggestions board. Look under the label "Female Health Tracking" for existing ideas that might match your own and vote!  

Let me know if there's anything else I may assist you with.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes