Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t track cycle under 11 days (Covid vaccine)

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Okay so on Sunday I got my Covid vaccine booster.  Then last night (two days after my booster) my period started.  That would make today day one.  It also makes the cycle length 9 days this time.  It’s an actual period, after doing IVF for several years I know what a period is, and I know when to count day 1.  

However I cannot log it.  First I turned off cycle predictions as per another message on here, to be able to log a period before prédiction said, seems you can’t even log a period ONE DAY before it’s predicted, which is ridiculous.  It wouldn’t let me log close together so I moved the earlier one back a bit.  Then logged today, then tried to move the previous period down to 9 days ago.  It won’t go, doesn’t seem to want to go to cycle less than 11 days.  I think maybe it’s my phone screen is too small, or maybe my cycle length is too long.  So I go in to try and change my cycle length, accidentally change it to 0, and then it tells me I can’t have a cycle length less than eleven days. What?! This is ridiculous!  There’s even more need to track an abnormal cycle length.  Maybe it’s to stop us making mistakes, but we don’t actually need parenting, and I’m sure I’d notice if I accidentally set my cycle length to 3 days.  Please please please can you remove the minimum cycle length, or change it to 5 days or something.  I don’t think anyone would ever get a cycle shorter than that, mind you I didn’t know a 9 day cycle was possible, but I guess with a 5 day cycle you won’t notice, would be like period ebbing and flowing.

I did some research on the internet, and it seems it’s a common phenomenon for temporary (and harmless) cycle changes due to your immune system kicking in.  Period can come early or late, or not at all.  I’m also breastfeeding, so perhaps that has led to a much shorter than normal cycle.  I just know it’s real, and you need to please rethink your system to cater for cycles that are different to the norm.  I’m wanting to go back to fertility treatment within a year, and so I need this to be sorted.

Best Answer
0 Votes
0 REPLIES 0