Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot log details

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have been using the female health tracker for a couple of years with out issue. However last week it stopped allowing me to enter period details and daily symptoms.  Anyone else having this problem? Or found a solution?

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

It stopped saving my daily details before my last period so about a month and a half. It is saving my edited period days, though. I don't want to have to uninstall and reinstall the app. 

Best Answer

Yes I came in here looking for help for exactly the same issue... I always found it a very useful tracker not only for period but for my fibro/migrane/IBS, especially now that they've added new symptoms, but about a month and a half or so ago it stopped recording the details I enter, whenever I click "save" they just disappear!

Would love to find a solution that doesn't involve uninstalling the app so following now

Best Answer

I ended up uninstalling and reinstalling the app, regrettably. (I didn't want to have to reset all of my notification settings and such). The reinstall fixed whatever glitch was happening and it's been saving my daily log details since the reinstall. Hope it works for you. 

Best Answer

I also managed to solve it by uninstalling and re-installing the app, not ideal but at least it worked

Best Answer
0 Votes

EN

Mine hasn't been working for months now! I've not been able to edit my period at all. It's really getting on my nerves now as they said they would resolve this issue ages ago. It's only female health though, so guess it doesn't matter 😕

Best Answer